The mBot Book comes as two files, a Student's workbook with questions and a Teacher's guide (with the answers).
Included in Getting Started with mBot
The Getting Started with mBot Book has a ton of knowledge and tips.
The six most important tips you’ll learn
- Getting to know your mBot including the mBot Parts: including assembly of the DC Motors, Line Follower, Range Finder. Assembly of the mCore and Bluetooth Module and wiring up the robot.
- The programming options for your mBot including: mBlockly, MakeBlock and mBlock apps.
- Getting started with the mBlock app. Programming installing mBlock on your computers, learning about Scratch and creating your first program. Controlling motors.
- Computer constructs such as loops, decisions and sensors: including the distance / proximity sensor, if and if...else control structures.
- Create a line follower program that uses the line sensor, motors and custom visual programming blocks.
- Other important tips and tricks, including restoring the firmware and default programs.
- Page 18. Clear assembly instructions.
- Page 15. Questions in the student workbook.
- Page 24. Make sure you've understood it all with end of Chapter Checklists.
- Page 172. Learn how to control your mBot with visual programming.
- Page 186. Learn how to make your mBot follow a line.
- Page 128. Avoid mistakes with clear warnings and awesome tips and tricks.